Re: Additional documentation for Issue-227

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:35:50 -0700
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Jack Hobaugh <jack@networkadvertising.org>
Hi Jack,

I've created a new wiki page for this change proposal:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Move_UA_requirements_section

... and updated the issue title in the tracker (and linked to the wiki page):

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/227

Since the suggestion is just to move text from one section to another, it may just be editorial, so I've also added it to the list for the editors here: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Editorial_corrections

A quick clarification: I assume this is suggesting to move the quoted sentence to the User Agent Compliance section (rather than the definition of User Agent earlier in the doc), but let me know if I got that wrong.

Thanks,
Nick