tracking our change proposals

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:23:11 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org Group" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Thanks all for getting in change proposals regarding issues on Compliance Current this week (and especially to Jack, who seems to have taken on the brunt of this work!). I believe this will be helpful for all of us to see the open proposals in front of the group. I'm going through each now in order to create relevant wiki pages, group related change proposals and suggest consolidations of issues as appropriate -- I apologize in advance for a whole bunch of emails coming your way.

It looks like we have just a few issues on Compliance Current remaining without text proposals; I'll follow up separately on those.

Thanks,
Nick