Note: Deadlines for individual ISSUEs are announced as part of the agenda

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:32:08 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: public-tracking-announce@w3.org
Hi Team,

as indicated in our plan, each issue will be processed in multiple
phases (initial call for change proposals, final call for change
proposals, call for objections, ...).

Just to be clear: We do not intend to send additional reminders for
these deadlines to the list. Instead, these "phases" that the ISSUES are
progressing through will be included in the agenda. I.e., if the agenda
says something like "October 09 - final call for change proposals on
ISSUE-XX" then you must make sure that your final change proposals are
submitted by that date.

Comments/questions/feedback is welcome...

Matthias