Re: [RDFTM, All] Note proposal - rdftm survey

Valentina Presutti wrote:

> Dear Guus,
>
> actually we had comments on the survey and we provided resolutions  for
> all of them, and fixed the document in terms of them.
> That was before the publication of the working draft.
> I have logs for all those comments and resolutions.
> Do you refer to them or do we need new reviews?

Valentina,

OK, you provided precisely the information I was looking. For a new
publication it is good practice to summarize the changes. So, here, no
comments since last publication, no changes, so a good reason to go for
a Working Group Note.

Thanks,
Guus