Re: [RDFTM, All] Note proposal - rdftm survey

Dear Guus,

actually we had comments on the survey and we provided resolutions
for all of them, and fixed the document in terms of them.
That was before the publication of the working draft.
I have logs for all those comments and resolutions.
Do you refer to them or do we need new reviews?

Thanks.

Ciao,
Valentina