Re: Minutes, SVG telcon Thursday 14 August 2008

From: <alexander.adam@examotion.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:55:22 +0200
To: <cam@mcc.id.au>
To: <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi!,

Just a side-note:

- The F2F takes place at the same hotel where the SVG Open is located in the room called "Adam Kraft"
- Video Projector is not available as of now as it will cost around €1000 for one day, so please tell if a projector is *really* required
- Internet connection is available but only 3 slots at a time (wlan accounts)

Anthony Grasso:
> F2F Agenda
>
>    DS: Should be focusing on test suite and edit actions on the spec
>
>    <aemmons> The Nuremburg F2F meeting will hosted by Examotion, and
>    will take place at their offices at insert address. Wireless and
>    wired network connectivity and video projectors will be made
>    available
>
>    AE: Probably wont have time to do other things
>
>    AG: will we have time to talk about modules?
>
>    AE: Maybe a quickly in the morning
>    ... only very briefly

Obviously there needs to be a large focus on getting test suite and
edits finished, but I would very much like to talk a bit about the
Layout module at some point.  I have been investigating various GUI
toolkits and markup languages recently, so I would like to begin a
discussion on what layout features we would like to include.

Thanks,

Cameron