Re: dandus - Activity Streams 2.0 Server

On 03/24/2015 07:19 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> dandus is a simple Activity Streams 2.0 Server that I implemented in
> Node with a Cloudant database backend. I demo'd it at IBM's recent
> InterConnect conference in Las Vegas. The implementation is derived
> from an LDP server example implementation that has been heavily
> customized. New items are added to the server using a simple HTTP POST
> of an AS2 payload. An HTTP GET is used to retrieve the collection.
> Paging and some simple querying are supported. It's an extremely
> simple implementation that handles just the bare basics.
>
> You can see the current collection of entries at http://dandus.mybluemix.net/r/
can you alaborate little more on as:Collection and ldp:Container?

you could even directly contribute to
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Collection_Comparison

> I will be adding security later on this week (depending on time). If I
> see abuse happening, I will shut it down.
>
> I'm hoping to get the code out on github by the end of the week.

awesome! today RDFJS CG will have telecon to start docu sprint, please
ping public-rdfjs or https://twitter.com/rdfjs if you want it listed
there :)