dandus - Activity Streams 2.0 Server

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:19:58 -0700
To: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
dandus is a simple Activity Streams 2.0 Server that I implemented in
Node with a Cloudant database backend. I demo'd it at IBM's recent
InterConnect conference in Las Vegas. The implementation is derived
from an LDP server example implementation that has been heavily
customized. New items are added to the server using a simple HTTP POST
of an AS2 payload. An HTTP GET is used to retrieve the collection.
Paging and some simple querying are supported. It's an extremely
simple implementation that handles just the bare basics.

You can see the current collection of entries at http://dandus.mybluemix.net/r/

I will be adding security later on this week (depending on time). If I
see abuse happening, I will shut it down.

I'm hoping to get the code out on github by the end of the week.

- James