Re: Removing Activity Types not used by User Stories

hello elf.

On 2015-03-25 11:19, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 03/25/2015 10:42 AM, Erik Wilde wrote:
>> btw, for those interested in declarative extensibility: i just finished
>> the ASDL experiment of converting the AS1 base schema into a structured
>> list, and our general approach is to treat this no different than any
>> other possible extension of the AS1 core. here's ASDL's current
>> playground, but please keep in mind that this is all about AS1:
>> https://github.com/dret/ASDL/tree/master/0.1
> I would like to once again emphasis *URI* recommendation in IG charter
> http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-ig-charter.html#id-other-deliverables

well, AS1 allows both (plain strings and URIs) and the base schema
defines its concepts in terms of strings, not URIs. ASDL doesn't really
care and has an additional "link" concept in there anyway, so that both
kinds of identifiers can be associated with an explicitly actionable
link that is intended to resolve to a more detailed documentation or
description.

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |