GSoC 2015 deadline (2015-03-27), Apache Stanbol and Apache Marmotta

From: Andreas Kuckartz <a.kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: 26 Mar 2015 07:09:34 +0100
To: public-socialweb@w3.org, public-opengov@w3.org, public-fedsocweb@w3.org, poplus@googlegroups.com
Cc: dev@stanbol.apache.org, dev@marmotta.apache.org
Dear all,

the deadline for GSoC 2015 student proposals is 27 March:
19:00 UTC.

Students interested in Linked Data (in particular Hydra, Linked Data
Platform and Linked Data Fragments) can contact me (they should do so
immediately).

Students should be self motivated and already know what Linked Data is
about - because the time till the deadline is very limited.

Within the Apache Software Foundation such proposals would fit mostly
to Apache Stanbol and Apache Marmotta.

I might be able to help as mentor or co-mentor and would like to see
student proposals for Open Government and/or Social Media applications
(ideal would be a proposal involving both topics ;-)

If there are others here interested in helping students to draft a
proposal and implement it later: also contact me!

Feel free to forward this mail.

Cheers,
Andreas