RE: Exposure of the modularized SSN ontology as different files: demo

Sorry Maxime,  I missed this. If you can come to the meeting (as just called, 27 September 2016 21:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160927T21&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>) then we can certainly include that within the topics already on the agenda. I hope you can make it. If not, we can put it on the next agenda.

If you need to display something on the screen, I think we can do that too – at least it has been done before with webex.

Btw – I think maybe what we already have here: https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/ is already as you describe – and see also https://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/dul/ . Very happy to get some attention to this topic!

-Kerry

From: Maxime Lefrançois [mailto:maxime.lefrancois.86@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 24 September 2016 2:04 AM
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>; SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Exposure of the modularized SSN ontology as different files: demo

Dear Armin, all,

This mail is to confirm that I would be glad to show a demo about how one may expose modularized ontologies all having the same slash-based namespace, along with alignments to other ontologies.

This could be during one of the next telecon, I believe it would be around October 4th.

Following this demo, I believe it would be good to discuss about which should be the URIs of each module, and which of the modules should be given the namespace URI (and hence be the "default" one, available at the namespace URI).

Kind regards,
Maxime Lefrançois