Exposure of the modularized SSN ontology as different files: demo

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois.86@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 16:04:00 +0000
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear Armin, all,

This mail is to confirm that I would be glad to show a demo about how one
may expose modularized ontologies all having the same slash-based
namespace, along with alignments to other ontologies.

This could be during one of the next telecon, I believe it would be around
October 4th.

Following this demo, I believe it would be good to discuss about which
should be the URIs of each module, and which of the modules should be given
the namespace URI (and hence be the "default" one, available at the
namespace URI).

Kind regards,
Maxime Lefrançois