coverage call this week?

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:50:14 +0100
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all - I can't make our regular time this week as I will be travelling.

Are others available this week with things to discuss? Aside from my
unavailability on Wednesday, I feel I need a bit of time to catch up after
last week and generally digest the things we talked about.  Perhaps others
feel the same!

So please let me know if you are around and available for a call and I'll
set up the agenda etc.  If not enough demand for a call, then we'll
definitely have one on 12 October and I'll be in touch via the mailing list
to follow up on actions.

In any case, thanks everyone who contributed to the very useful discussion
at the face to face meeting last week (whether in person or by webex!)

Cheers

Bill