Re: First draft minimalist periodical/article proposal

Ross, it's SHOULD not MUST, and the header is "expected type" -- but in
discussions w DanBri and others, they admit that they aren't considering
other input invalid. However, I consider this digression irrelevant to
what matters in this discussion.

Yes, periodical volume and periodical issue are generally strings. I
still think that volume and issue can be properties of Periodical in a
simple scheme that works for markup of the vast majority of web pages
with article information. I do NOT think that trying to replicate the
complex structure of periodical publication serves the simple case, and
I consider the simple case the be the majority case. This simple
approach works for: RIS, BIBTEX, Endnote, Mendeley, Zotero, the PRIMO
display, and others. That's my view.

kc

--
Karen Coyle