Re: Deployment, Deployment, Deployment! was: X509 and Verificable Creds: A Quick Note on WebID history - Re: All the Agents Challenge (ATAC) at ISWC 2021

Am 27.07.21 um 20:07 schrieb Melvin Carvalho:

> I'm hearing that you dont have time/resources to take WebID any further
>
> So, would you step down as chair of the the WebID community group at let
> others, perhaps a community effort, to modernize it

I strongly support that. Not leaving any comment on a proposal like that
is even more an argument to look for another chair who can contribute
more time for the group.