Re: Deployment, Deployment, Deployment! was: X509 and Verificable Creds: A Quick Note on WebID history - Re: All the Agents Challenge (ATAC) at ISWC 2021

> On 9. Aug 2021, at 17:34, bergi <bergi@axolotlfarm.org> wrote:
>
> Am 27.07.21 um 20:07 schrieb Melvin Carvalho:
>> I'm hearing that you dont have time/resources to take WebID any further
>> So, would you step down as chair of the the WebID community group at let others, perhaps a community effort, to modernize it
>
> I strongly support that. Not leaving any comment on a proposal like that is even more an argument to look for another chair who can contribute more time for the group.

The place for these discussions in on the WebID mailing list.

Someone left some detailed improvements to the spec a few months ago.
You are welcome to make a PR using that on https://github.com/w3c/webid
and I will be happy to review that.

Note that the WebID XG was not meant to go on forever.

Henry Story

https://co-operating.systems
WhatsApp, Signal, Tel: +33 6 38 32 69 84‬
Twitter: @bblfish