Re: Test Case 0058 / XHTML+RDFa 1.1

On Apr 27, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Alex Milowski wrote:

> So, should these tests be fixed or skipped?

We still run RDFa 1.0 tests to determine processor validity. Many processors implement both RDFa 1.0 and 1.1, although that will be of decreasing value over time.

If you look at the test suite, you'll see that you can set the version to either 1.0 or 1.1 (and 1.1 with vocabulary expansion). Doing so shows a different set of tests.

For your purposes, you should just run those that are for rdfa1.1.

Gregg