Re: Test 0121 / Safe Cure [] in @about

Basically, a value which doesn't have either a prefix or a suffix is treated as a term. In this case the term is "", which is not defined. That's how my processor handles it.

A prefix is an NCName, which must have at least one character. To be the default prefix, it would need to be separated from the suffix by a ":", so it's a term, which is not defined.

Gregg