Re: Would RDFa support Named Graph ?

Dear, Landong,

RDFa does not have any syntax for named graphs at this time. For the time being the issue of named graph (semantics, possible syntaxes, etc) is still being discussed in the RDF WG and it would be premature to add this to RDFa. This is clearly the topic of future discussions for a next release of RDFa once the RDF concepts have been clarified.

Sincerely

Ivan