RE: telecon 23 Oct: draft agenda & preparation

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:00:36 +0200
To: "'RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "'Gregg Kellogg'" <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:27 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:00 PM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > There is a draft agenda for tomorrow's telecon:
> >
> >    http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.10.23
> >
> [...]
> >
> > I'm still missing a draft PR request for JSON-LD. Hopefully we will be
> > able to discuss/decide that as well.
>
> We'll create it later today. I'll also add the link to the agenda.

The PR request is now in the wiki (and referenced in the agenda):

  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-LD-PR-Request

Let me know if there's anything missing.

The static PR specification drafts can be found at:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/spec/PR/json-ld/20131105/inde
x.html

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/spec/PR/json-ld-api/20131105/
index.html