telecon 23 Oct: draft agenda & preparation

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:00:03 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
All,

There is a draft agenda for tomorrow's telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.10.23

The agenda gives suggestions for how to handle the open issues for
Concepts, Semantics and the three syntax docs. Please comment/edit/add/...

I'm still missing a draft PR request for JSON-LD. Hopefully we will be
able to discuss/decide that as well.

Please assume the telecon will be for 75 min, with a possibility to
extend with 15 min.

Guus