Re: Datatype Maps, was Re: Comments on Last-Call Working Draft of RDF 1.1 Semantics

I don't see that "at risk" is appropriate here.  The change does not have any
consequences on the behaviour of RDF systems, it is just a different way of
taking a non-formal part of how RDF works and making it more formal.

peter