Re: telecon 23 Oct: draft agenda & preparation

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:04:41 -0400
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I am uneasy with POSTPONING ISSUE-142.  It is not as if the WG was unable to
do anything with respect to this issue.  Instead the WG decided to do very,
very, very little with respect to this issue.

I don't think that ISSUE-165 is suitable to be marked as AT-RISK. There are no
observable behavioural differences in RDF systems dependent on this issue.

Handling editorial issues:  At some time, the WG needs to decide that adequate
attention has been paid to an editorial issue.  I suggest that the WG
officially close most of the long-open editorial issues, making only the
changes that have been determined up to now.

peter