Re: telecon 23 Oct: draft agenda & preparation

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:21:10 -0700
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Sorry, something came up and I won't be able to join today.

From:   Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
To:     RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>,
Date:   10/22/2013 03:00 AM
Subject:        telecon 23 Oct: draft agenda & preparation

All,

There is a draft agenda for tomorrow's telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.10.23

The agenda gives suggestions for how to handle the open issues for
Concepts, Semantics and the three syntax docs. Please comment/edit/add/...

I'm still missing a draft PR request for JSON-LD. Hopefully we will be
able to discuss/decide that as well.

Please assume the telecon will be for 75 min, with a possibility to
extend with 15 min.

Guus