Re: Meeting Results ( was Re: some GRAPHS strawpolls for today (agenda?) )

On 25/04/12 19:18, Gavin Carothers wrote:

>>> Agreed, with a little hesitation around the question of whether
>>> publishing a turtle document on the Web is "asserting" it.
>>
>> This WG should go nowhere near the question whether publishing something on the Web is “asserting” it. That's something for the courts to decide.
>

> My question (objection) is why publishing a TriG document that says:

> is some how different than publishing a Turtle document
>
> Location:<u>

> I have no idea what that has anything to do with "asserting" in the first place.

Suppose you control <u> and I control <x>

If I put a file at <x>:

then it's different from you putting at <u>

The TriG

at <u> needs to fit in the overall scheme of things.  A conclusion for
an application is that that is the same but then <u> is a graph
container because you GET from it and it might be time varying.

Turtle file.

 Andy