Re: [a] way forward

Small remark that just crossed my mind: relational databases have been
insanely popular and are still dominant, so there was a standard for
mapping RDB to RDF. This did not make RDF closer to the relational data
model. Instead, it brought the relational data model closer to RDF. JSON
is insanely popular as an exchange format among web services. The
JSON-LD standard brought JSON closer to RDF, not RDF closer to the JSON
data model.

Maybe the "way forward" is to *not* make RDF get closer to the LPG data
model but to find ways to bring LPG closer to RDF.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
École des Mines de Saint-Étienne