Re: Event Updated: RDF-star WG biweekly meeting

I decided to go through the minutes meticulously and found some issues.

In the minutes of the meeting 4 April, there is this:

"niklasl: Q - does this there is mean the specs are still still RDF 1.2?"

It is poetic but gibberish.

There is also a "+1" dangling with no name assigned to it.

I notice that my question about what class 4 means and my asking why we
are discussing this was edited out apparently. With the context of what
precedes, the conversation is clear enough, so that's not a big deal.

At the end, there is TallTed asking about the issue entry with title
"TH", but there isn't anything recorded on the conversation. The entry
is still there, and it seems like a bug.

In the minutes of 11 April, there is:

"… can't understand the extended scenario helps given customer
discussions." which is reporting on what Ora is saying. I don't
understand, something seems odd like a negation that should not be
there, or something missing.

Interestingly, pfps says he has sound problems and I think he only
expressed himself by writing. This makes his interventions way more
understandable than those who were speaking and being transcribed by the
scribe.

--AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann