Re: a modest proposal - eliminate reifiers completely

Yes, but there appears to be an irreconcilable difference here.

The situation with quoted triples is actually no different from any other case
where some pieces of information about a resource need to be kept together.
For example:

:Liz :married-to :Dick .
:Liz :married-on "1964-03-15"^^xsd:date.
:Liz :married-to :Eddie .
:Liz :married-on "1959-05-12"^^xsd:date.

suffers from exactly the same problem as

<< :Liz :spouse :Dick >> :ceremony-location :Montreal.
<< :Liz :spouse :Dick >> :ceremony-date "1964-03-15"^^xsd:date.
<< :Liz :spouse :Dick >> :ceremony-location :Chobe.
<< :Liz :spouse :Dick >> :ceremony-date "1975-10-10"^^xsd:date .

In both cases there need to be extra resources added for accurate modelling.

peter