need for reifiers

The problem with annotating triples directly is that RDF graphs are sets, not
multi-sets, so there is at most one triple with a given subject, predicate,
and object in an RDF graph.

If annotations were directly attached to the triple, then
:e1 :influenced :e2 {| :strength 50, :source :s1 |}.
:e1 :influenced :e2 {| :strength 100, :source :s2 |} .
would conflate the strength and the source.

Most of the use cases enumerated in
https://github.com/w3c/rdf-ucr/wiki/Summary need this kind of separation.

But I suppose that the WG could reverse course and decide that this was
acceptable and require that these problems be overcome by using something like;
:e1 :influenced :e2 {| :support [:strength 50, :source :s1] |}.

peter