Re: Weak vs Full RDF 1.2 conformance

Funny, but no. We are aiming at an actual standard, so calling anything “experimental” will not fly.

Ora

From: Thomas Lörtsch <tl@rat.io>
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 8:45 AM
To: "public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>, "Lassila, Ora" <ora@amazon.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Cc: "public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]Weak vs Full RDF 1.2 conformance

"experimental".
Am 16. Februar 2023 14:35:10 MEZ schrieb "Lassila, Ora" <ora@amazon.com>:
I like that term (“classic”), but what would replace “strong”?

Ora

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 8:29 AM
To: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Cc: "public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>, "Lassila, Ora" <ora@amazon.com>

Is there a way to call it "classic" rather than "weak"?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023, 13:16 Antoine Zimmermann, <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr<mailto:antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>> wrote:
I added a comment to the Github issue on proposing 2 types of
conformance. Please check this if you are interested by the topic:

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/issues/19#issuecomment-1433072504

I propose 2 options that we can discuss today.
--
Antoine Zimmermann
École des Mines de Saint-Étienne