RE: Agenda for Telecon Thursday, 1600 UTC.

Ben,

First: Great to be part of a 'well-oiled machine', and regarding the
diapers IMHO it is all about throughput, right? ;)

Second: I hate to  say this, but regrets for today (really last time, I
hope)

Third: Agenda items

>4) Test Cases

Please see [1] for the report on the latest changes. Please feel free to
assign me tasks to update/change TC (eg. TC11 :) as needed!

Additionally I note that the RDFa IR is doing well [2]. Finally I wonder
if 'my' ISSUE-85 [3] has been kinda neglected - or did I miss something,
here?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Mar/0015.
html
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Mar/0041.
html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/85

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

Mar/0043.html

>3) super easy issues... come on, you can vote on these in 5 minutes
>before the call!!
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008
Mar/0040.html