RE: EARL Report(s) for ARC

Just to let you know ...

I've know tried to generate a HTML table (to be pasted into the RDFa IR
[1]) from the wonderful ARC2 EARL document [2] Benji has provided. Using
DanC's earlsum [3] the result is now available at [4]. Thanks to Ivan
for supporting me with Python ;)

I guess the next steps would be set up the EARL stuff and ask
implementers to send us the resulting documents.

How about integrating it in CrazyIvan, Manu :) ?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
[2]