Re: test case 0011

Regardless of my previous comments on implementability; if we indeed
accept this (and, in my purist moments, I tend to agree with Johannes on
that one) this may affect our test suite.

Indeed, consider the following, slightly more complicated case:

Most Urgent Problem of Our Time</span></h2>

Then the generated RDF can either be:

<> <dc:title> "<span xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" class="bla">E
= mc<sup>2</sup>: The Most Urgent Problem of Our
Time</span>"^^xsd:XMLLiteral

but it could also be:

<> <dc:title> "<span xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" class="bla">E
= mc<sup xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml>2</sup>: The Most Urgent
Problem of Our Time</span>"^^xsd:XMLLiteral

which is, from an XML point of view, identical. The problem is that I am
simply not sure whether the SPARQL engines compare XML Literals
textually or 'semantically', so to say...

Ivan