Re: test case 0011

From: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:20:34 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Ivan Herman schrieb:
> Regardless of my previous comments on implementability; if we indeed
> accept this (and, in my purist moments, I tend to agree with Johannes on
> that one)

:-)

> this may affect our test suite.

If you serialise a DOM document fragment in Java using either DOM3 or
JAXP transformations, the serialisation contains namespace declarations.
E.g. serialization via DOM3 (namespace-aware Apache Xerces and
serializer) results in

E = mc<sup xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">2</sup>: The Most