Re: ISSUE-89

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:54:26 +0000
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: "Johannes Koch" <koch@w3development.de>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hi Ivan,

> In my view: this is an implementation issue. It is all right to put a
>  note/warning into the text to that effect, but I do not believe avoiding
>  this is part of the spec. RDF is a set, so specification-wise it is
>  absolutely kosher to add the same triple several times. Adding new flags
>  and mechanisms into the text makes it very difficult to read, manage,
>  edit, for no really good reason...
>
>  My two pence:-)

I can live with that. :)

We'll have to see what others think, but if everyone agrees, then that
could keep this to an editorial change.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street