Re: test case 0011

Ouch. That hurts:-)

Reason: while I can see your argument, if we had to go down that route,
it may create problems with implementations. I know I would have to
change by throwing out the simple (and default) xml package I use (and
that comes with the Python distribution) for a more powerful one (PyXML)
because the simple one is not really namespace aware. I am not saying it
is impossible, I am just saying this would create an extra load:-(

But, well, of the greater good, one may have to do that... I am curious
to see the TF's reaction...

Ivan