Re: test case 0011

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:53:09 +0100
To: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Ouch. That hurts:-)

Reason: while I can see your argument, if we had to go down that route,
it may create problems with implementations. I know I would have to
change by throwing out the simple (and default) xml package I use (and
that comes with the Python distribution) for a more powerful one (PyXML)
because the simple one is not really namespace aware. I am not saying it
is impossible, I am just saying this would create an extra load:-(

But, well, of the greater good, one may have to do that... I am curious
to see the TF's reaction...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/