Re: ACTION-419: Sync with Birte on Datatypes for canonicalisation

On 29/03/11 18:52, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2011, at 18:46, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> [snip]
>>>
>>> Curious - why?
>>
>> My and Boris's experience in the OWL WG is that the 1.1 specs are *much* superior in organization, clarity, and detail and well as nailing down various aspects.
> [snip]
>
> We also thought it was going to be done "soon" :)
>
> Note that 1.1. seems to be what Oracle is doing (no surprise, their being still active in the XS group).

Always possible as SPARQL Query says nothing about processing the data
getting into the dataset so the fact the original data says xsd:integer
and the results say xsd:decimal is explainable.  Helpful if the SPARQL
query also has canonicalization applied on parsing.  SPARQL Update is
interesting.

	Andy