Re: PROPOSED: that SPARQL advance to CR

Two things:

1) I need more time to discuss this within Oracle.

2) I need a confirmation of my following understanding of the process: A
"YES" vote from me at this point for transition to CR does not prevent
Oracle from raising new issues or pursuing further any of the issues
that have been raised earlier by Oracle folks even after the SPARQL
documents move to the CR phase. Thus, for example, if Fred Zemke wants
to pursue some of his earlier comments further, even after SPARQL
documents move to CR with my "YES" vote, he will be allowed to do that
(that is, he will not be prevented from doing that based on any
technicalities of the W3C process).

Thanks,
- Souri..