Re: summary of some cwm/euler implementation experience w.r.t. accessing RDF collections

Jos,

I polled the WG on this, and there seems to be a critical
mass of support to do this as a Working Draft.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/att-0145/01-dawg-minutes.html#item03

EricP expreseed interest in helping... I wonder if this would
compete with getting SPARQL QL stuff done, or if it would provide
a needed fun distraction?

Aside from EricP, there weren't many offers to help with the writing,
but people were supportive of making it a WG deliverable; they would
either review it or trust that it was OK.

I'd be particularly greatful if you could elaborate your
sketch to address this comment about traversing trees...
2005-10-26T14:53:28Z from david.h.jones
http://www.w3.org/mid/01CF21867FABC44EBFAC57024D472BEB0189261D@XCH-NW-2V2.nw.nos.boeing.com
(and following).

I think trees can be done with inference in much the same
way as lists.

It would be nice if we could request publication as a Working Draft
before the 21 Nov pre-AC-meeting publication deadline. In order
to do that, we'd need a WG decision to publish in our 14 Nov meeting,
so we'd need something to look at by 13 Nov, at the latest.
It wouldn't have to be *completely* finished, but it would
have to be close enough that the WG would trust you and
maybe one or two other people to finish it up.

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 09:42 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 15:40 +0200, jos.deroo@agfa.com wrote:
> > In message
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cwm-talk/2005OctDec/0002.html
> > I promised Dan to spare some time to write a short note about accessing
> > RDF collections and I found some sunday afternoon time to write
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2005Oct/att-0013/arc.html
> > which is just an initial attempt :-)
>
> Hey, that's a great start.
>
> Alistair, can you take a look and see if this is helpful?
> It's pretty much what I had in mind.
>
> We'd just add some title page stuff and references,
> and publish it.
>
> Maybe one or two more examples would be useful.
>
> Alistair, can you give us an example from an application
> you have experience with?
>
> I think I have a banking example somewhere, with a list
> of checks or something. I'll try to find that one.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E