Re: summary of some cwm/euler implementation experience w.r.t. accessing RDF collections

FYI:

ARQ now implements calculated properties like:

{ [] :values ?someList .
   ?someList :listMember ?item }

which will generate solutions for ?item.

If there is common property defintions, I'll support them.

Same for members of bag/alt/seq s.

Implemention experience:

There is an interaction with queries and inference graph (the logical closure
of the input graph with respect to some vocabulary) in that the inference
engine might also be doing this to create triples that also encode that
information.  There is a chance both will do it :-) resulting in some
inefficency (and so the feature is off by default).

It's looks like a bad match to plain SQL - stored procedurs or recurisve SQL
may help.

 Andy