Re: What issue does Revelytix have with the syntactic sugar for rr:tableName?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>wrote:

> > Richard - There are several questions identified in Issue-75. It seems
> to me that we should hash out consensus on those questions before including
> this syntactic sugar to the spec.
>

> It *is* already in the spec and has been for many months. There were no
> objections raised when this feature when it was first proposed. The R2RML
> ED went to Last Call, including this feature, with the consensus of the WG.

To complete the story...

And a comment came up during Last Call. We discussed the feature in the
"face-to-face" and there was agreement that there were several un-answered
questions about the feature. We didn't have time to resolve the issues in
the face-to-face. An issue was created to capture those questions. Now I
would expect the process would be to work the issue, rather than to dismiss
the issue.

-David