Re: Please review: syntactic sugar and polishing (ISSUE-54, ISSUE-56, ISSUE-59, ISSUE-60)

From: David McNeil <dmcneil@revelytix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:04:28 -0500
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Cc: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>

> I have changed the R2RML spec to incorporate four more issues.

I thought the process for making changes to the spec was to have the working
group consider proposals for the changes. Then after the working group
accepted a proposal for an item the spec would be changed. I checked the
minutes of the recent meeting and tracker and I don't see a record of these
changes being approved by the working group. It seems to me that these
changes should be rolled back until they are accepted by the working group.
Or please, feel free to correct my understanding of how the process is
supposed to work.

-David