Re: Please review: syntactic sugar and polishing (ISSUE-54, ISSUE-56, ISSUE-59, ISSUE-60)

David,

In terms of process, the editors are not obliged to provide an editor's draft at all, nor is there any formal process for approving changes. The responsibility of the editors is simply to ensure that WG decisions are correctly reflected in the document. We would never get anything done if we waited for WG approval before every little change.

As I said, last week's batch of changes is the final one as far as I am concerned. I plan to make further changes only in response to WG decisions and reviewer comments.

The editor's draft is under version control and the four issues are marked PENDING REVIEW. There is a paper trail for what has changed and what needs review.

Best,
Richard