From: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 18:58
To: George Kerscher ; PBG Steering Committee (Public)
Cc: Avneesh Singh
Subject: Re: Are we having an SC call today?

I think we should hold a call today and cover:

  a.. What happened with the CG discussion yesterday re: the spec and the Japanese need for alt nav
  b.. What the next steps are for the validation relative to that
  c.. Reactions from the various groups to the WG proposal
  d.. The agenda and prep for our meeting on the 23rd