From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Subject: Are we having an SC call today?

Hi,

Just checking. Avneesh, it is normally every other week on Friday at 15 UTC. We use the same calling as the PWG.

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org<http://www.daisy.org>
Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org<http://www.benetech.org>
President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org<http://www.idpf.org>
Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov<http://www.imls.gov>
Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai<http://www.w3c.org/wai>
Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com