Re: PROV-ISSUE-617: Why are some prov-constraint inferences in prov-o, but not others? [Ontology]

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:08:35 -0500
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
prov-wg,

I've prepared a response to the question about why some prov-constraints were encoded in prov-o, and some were not.

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ResponsesToPublicCommentsCR#ISSUE-617

Please review and verify that my reasoning is correct.
Also, if any of you logicians find my use of the term "Rule" inappropriate, please suggest a more satisfactory phrasing.

Regards,
Tim