Re: prov-family is ready

IMHO, if someone asks a conneg system for SVG, they know what they are
asking for,
so we might as well give it to them..

How we handle this sets precedent for later and for others.

How would you like some future system distributing PROV to work?

Curt

Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.
U.S. Global Change Research Program
1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 250