W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-prov-wg@w3.org > April 2013

prov-dictionary owl and xsd moved to NS + updates in staged document

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:30:50 +0200
Message-ID: <CA+=hbbcjSfdFLeyau+jDXEB6RfsKQkmdeW6G_nzOWswNPrf7EQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>, Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Luc, Stephan,

I have changed the links in the prov-dictionary staged document (and ED)
And also in the XML example:
We will have to ask Denis to update these in the TR.

The owl file is now linked to http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-dictionary (have to
ask Denis/Ivan to make a redirect to the ttl file in the namespace after
adding it)
The xsd is linked to http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-dictionary.xsd, which is
already there (I think Ivan put the staged schema directory there, but
didn't delete it from the staged folder)

I have removed the following two files that were previously staged:
We will have to ask Denis to remove them from the staged folder in the TR,
and ask Ivan to add the following two to http://www.w3.org/ns :
(note that they are not the same! We noticed that they still linked to the
previous WD instead of the NOTE)

So Stephan, I think the only thing left to do is move the schema folder
(which Ivan already copied to http://www.w3.org/ns it seems) to the
namespace folder on the Mercurial.

Received on Thursday, 25 April 2013 16:31:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:51:35 UTC