Re: PROV-ISSUE-43 (derivation-time): Deriviation should have associated time [Conceptual Model]

Here is a suggestion:

For every imprecise derivation, we can associate the time at which e2 is
generated.

Hence,
   wasDerivedFrom(e2,e1,t,attrs)

is a shortcut for:

   wasDerivedFrom(e2,e1,attrs)
   wasGeneratedBy(e2,t)

Note that this assumes that activity is not mentioned in generation record.
This is outstanding ISSUE-205.

Cheers,
Luc