Re: Tim's approach on Involvement

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:31, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 04:58, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
>
>> I'm adopting your naming of the new properties (activity, entity, qualified)
>> Based on your lead, I deleted the subprops of qualified, which trims the ontology up nicely, but I'm wondering how one figures out the pattern.
>
> This looks pretty good. Thanks for also updating ProvRDF. I'll go
> through it with  my changes from below.

Fixed various things that were missing on ProvRDF.. several
involvements did not include their prov:entity! ;-)

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF now matches the OWL file.

I updated the OWL file again as my mind processed the ProvRDF page:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/ontology/ProvenanceOntology.owl

actedOnBehalfOf and tracedTo subproperty of involved
hadOriginalSource subprop of wasDerivedFrom (according to DM)
hadQuotedAgent and hadQuoterAgent no longer subprop of entity (they
confuse with the 'real' entity in the Quotation)

End subclass of Association - but Start subclass of Involvement (as it
plays double role on http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Starting
and http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Starting_again )

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team